Certification of serially produced products and products’ batch
1. Preparing of application and submitting the complete set of documents for the products’ batches.
Complete set of documents includes:
- Document on products’ quality (certificate, quality certificate issued by producer);
- Contract(agreement) for supply;
- Commercial invoice;
- Certificate of products’ origin;
- Copy of certificate, testifying company’s VAT payer registration (for declarant).
a) Declarant submits invoice originals with the custom’s notification about product’s batch arrival into the customs territory, copies from original documents, certified by seal of company-declarant, and translation of above listed documents, according to the acting language legislation of Ukraine, certified by organization’s seal, having performed the translation (The documents’ originals should be returned to the declarant);
b) Document on products contains the following information:
- full name of products;
- normative document for products, which are declared for certification(for the domestic products);
- name of company-producer;
- batch size;
- raw material composition of products;
- date of production of product batch;
- final (warranty) dead-line of realization.
c) Invoice including the full list of products in batch with mentioning of the title and amount of products.
2. Preparaton of contractual documents for performance of certification works for products batch.
3. Payment of the works by customer.
4. Submission of payment documents by the customer:
- 2 (two) copies of work(services) acceptance certificate
- 2 (two) copies of contract for works performance
- Copy of payment documents
5. Selection and authentication of products.
6. Testing of product samples by the accredited testing laboratory.
7. Analysis of the results obtained.
8. Preparation of conformity certificate and its copies on the protected forms.
The conformity certificate of products’ batch is issued only in case of positive results of certification testing and documentation analysis (in certain cases, depending on the type of products, it is necessary to submit the Resolution of state sanitary-epidemic expertise of Ministry of health protection of Ukraine).
Products tested mostly in own laboratories of SE "Kharkivstandartmetrologiia’s" – at SMC “Elektromash” and SML for foodstuff and agricultural raw materials (for more detailes on testing laboratories’ accreditation fields see the chapter "Testing").
Certification procedure for products, produced in series
1. Submission of complete set of documents for the products’ certification, produced in series
1.1. Application with the complete set of documents
1.2. Product quality document (certificate, quality certificate from producer)
Note 1. Product’s quality confirming document is to contain the list relating to the product:
- full name of products;
- normative document for the products, declared for certification;
- name of company-producer;
- size of batch;
- products’ raw material composition;
- party of products consignment date production;
- Final (warranty) dead-line of realization.
1.3. Grounding of products safety applied for certification
Note 2. Grounding is to contain information relating to the products:
- copy of permission for the goods production;
- short description of technological process of production;
- copy of normative document and technical description of products, certified by the seal of producer;
- marking standards samples;
- information in relation to control of safety indexes for ready-made products, raw materials and materials, as well as the technological processes indexes, influencing the safety indexes of the ready-made products:
- periodicity and control charts;
- information relating the controlling organizations, including company’s own control, safety indexes (attestation/accreditation certificates available, agreement for works performance ets).
2. Expertise of the submitted documents.
3. Certification office decision on the application.
4. Preparation of contractual documents for certification of products.
5. Payment by the applicant of the works, which will be performed, and submission of the payment documents by applicant.
6. Production process inspection (attestations).
7. Selection and authentication of products.
8. Testing of products samples in accredited testing laboratory.
9. Analysis of the obtained results:
- materials on documents examination;
- certification testing protocols;
- inspection (attestation) materials of production;
10. Registration of conformity certificate and license agreement.
The conformity certificate of products, produced in series, is issued only in case of positive results of certification testing and documentation analysis (in certain cases, depending on the type of products, it is necessary to submit the Resolution of state sanitary-epidemic examination of Ministry of health protection of Ukraine).
Products tested mostly in SE "Kharkivstandartmetrologiia’s" own laboratories – SMC “Elektromash and SML for foodstuff and agricultural raw materials (for more detailes on the accreditation spheres of testing laboratories see the chapter "Testing").
In case of positive results of products certification, product certification office issues the license agreement for the declarant, enabling him to use the certificate and national quality conformity sign.
11. Technical supervision over the production stability of the certificated goods.
Technical supervision is performed by the certification office according to the licence agreement terms and technical supervisions chart.
Department of industrial products conformity assessment
Tel. (057)756 - 37-84, 700 - 37-02,
756 -38-09, 700-40-71
38, Myronosytska Str., Kharkiv, Ukraine
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of light industry products, food products and services certification
Tel. (38 057) 706 - 12 - 93, 714 - 35 - 70;
49/51Pushkinska Str., Kharkiv, Ukraine
State testing center on conformity estimation of products "Elektromash"
Tel. (38 057) 756 - 37 - 60, 700 - 40 - 74;
40, Myronosytska Str., Kharkiv, Ukraine
State testing laboratory for food and agricultural products
Tel. (38 057) 714 - 14 - 29, 714-35-61;