Quality management systems
"Quality management system. Requirements"
This standard establishes the requirements to quality management system, in case when organization:
а) needs to show the ability for constant supplying products which satisfy the customer’s demands and meets the legislative and regulating requirements applied;
b) is orientated to increase the customer’s satisfaction through this system’s effective application, in particular in processes of its permanent improvement and provision of the conformity to the customer’s requirements and to legislative and regulation requirements applicable.
Quality management system is the management system, which directs and controls the activity of organization in relation to quality.
Benefits from quality management system introduction:
- conformity to the requirements of European integration and Customs union countries;
- increasing of participation effectiveness in tenders;
- effective company’s management, including quality aspect;
- reducing the amount of inappropriate products and production wastes;
- increase of consumers’ satisfaction level;
- prestige and authority of enterprise improving;
- for advertisement purposes.
Additionally, after certification procedure of the quality management system (DSTU ISO 9001: 2009) at your company, our certification body is ready to offer you the works on the products certifications with issuing of 5year long conformity certificate for products.
More detailed information according validity of the certificate for quality management systems can be received by phone: (057) 756 38 05, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department of quality and environment management SE "Kharkivstandartmetrologiia"
40 Myronosytska Str,off.302, Kharkiv, 61002, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Tel./fax(38 057) 752-43-81
Tel./fax(38 057) 756-38-05
E - mail: email@example.com
Head of department - Rogov Mikhail Feliksovich