Laws and basic normative documents, which one is to follow when developing and verification TS:
- The law of Ukraine "On standardization" of 17.05.2001 № 2408-ІІІ;
- DSTU 1.3: 2004 "National standardization. Rules of composing, rendering, registration, coordination, acceptance and denotation of technical specifications";
- DSTU 1.5: 2003 "National standardization. Rules of composing, rendering, registration and requirement to the normative documents content";
- GOST 2.105-95 "USCD. General requirements to the textual documents";
- GOST 2.114-95 "USCD. Technical specifications";
- GOST 2.503-90 "USCD. Alteration … rules";
- SOU KZPS 74.9-02568182-002: 2014 "Main fund of technical specifications of Ukraine and Database "Technical specifications of Ukraine". General requirements"
TS are developed when needed in the following cases:
- if they are needed for implementation of requirements of legislation, normative and legal acts or technical regulations, or they are envisaged by these documents;
- if there are no national (international) standards of "technical requirements" kind for the products which are developed;
- if it is necessary to specify, to attach or promote the requirements of operating standards for this products, to extend their range. In such type of TS there must be only requirements, which are different from those set by these standards, without copying already regulated norms and positions. It is impossible to add into TS the positions, which result in reduction of products quality or complicate its identification.